Buick LaCrosse: Base Headlamp Assembly
The base model vehicle has a halogen high-beam headlamp, a low-beam/Daytime Running Lamp (DRL) headlamp, and a turn signal/parking lamp on the headlamp assembly.
For replacement of the turn signal/parking lamp bulb on an eAssist vehicle, contact your dealer.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the hood. See Hood.
A. Low-Beam Headlamp/DRL
B. High-Beam Headlamp
C. Parking/Turn Signal Lamp
2. If replacing a headlamp bulb, remove the dust cover from the back of the headlamp housing by turning counterclockwise one-quarter turn.
3. If replacing a turn signal/parking lamp bulb on a non-eAssist vehicle, remove the close out panel push pins and close out panel covering the bulb socket.
4. Remove the bulb socket from the headlamp by turning counterclockwise one-quarter turn.
5. Remove the bulb from the socket. If replacing the high/low-beam bulb, pry the two clips on either end of the bulb and pull straight out.
6. Install the new bulb in the socket.
7. Install the bulb socket by turning clockwise one-quarter turn.
8. If a headlamp bulb was replaced, install the dust cover in the back of the headlamp housing by turning clockwise one-quarter turn.