Canceling the function for metergauge needle movement upon turning on the ignition switch
Canceling the function for meter/gauge needle movement upon turning on the ignition switch
It is possible to activate or deactivate the movement of the meter needles and gauge needles that takes place when the ignition switch is turned to the “ON” position.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “LOCK” or “Acc” position.
2. Press the trip knob to show “ ” or “ ” on the trip meter display
The display can be switched as shown in the following illustration by pressing the trip knob.
3. To change the current setting, press the trip knob for at least 2 seconds.
● Your vehicle’s initial movement setting of the meter/gauge needles has been set for activation “ ” at the time of shipment from the factory.
● It is not possible to change the initial movement setting of the meter/gauge needles when the ignition switch is in the “ON” position. Change the setting when the ignition switch is in the “LOCK” or “Acc” position.