Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Front Side Door Window Replacement
- Position the window approximately half way down in the door.
- Remove the water deflector. Refer to Front Side Door Water Deflector Replacement.
- Remove the outer sealing strip. Refer to Front Side Door Window Outer Sealing Strip Replacement.
- Front Side Door Window Regulator Sash Nut (Qty: 2)
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
Tighten 9 N·m (80 lb in)
- Front Side Door Window
- Loosen the window regulator sash nuts, pull upward to release the window from the sash.
- Rotate the front door window as necessary to remove it from the door.
Remove all mounds or loose pieces of urethane adhesive from the pinch-weld area. Inspect for any of the following problems in order to help prevent future breakage of the window: High weld Solder spots Hardened sealer Any other obstruction or irregularity in the pinch-weld fla ...
Headlamp Mount Panel Replacement (MAG-Welding)
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. Removal Procedure Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the Preface section. Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface sec ...
Turn and Lane-Change Signals
Move the lever all the way up or down to signal a turn. An arrow on the instrument cluster will flash in the direction of the turn or lane change. Raise or lower the lever until the arrow starts to flash to signal a lane change.