Chevrolet Sonic Repair Manual: Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Bracket Replacement
- Remove the brake pressure modulator valve (BPMV) and bracket assembly. Refer to Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Replacement.
- Remove the BPMV bolts (1).
- Remove the BPMV bracket.
- Install the BPMV bracket to the BPMV.
Refer to Fastener Caution.
- Install the BPMV bolts (1) and tighten to11 Y (97 lb in)
- Install the BPMV and bracket assembly. Refer to Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Replacement.
Exhaust Rear Muffler Replacement (LUV,LUW)
Special Tools CH-6614 Chain Pipe Cutter For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools. Removal Procedure Warning: Refer to Exhaust Service Warning. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle. Cut the exhaust rear mu ...
Personalization Menu (Radio without Touchscreen) Use the audio system controls to access the personalization menus for customizing vehicle features. The following are all possible personalization features. Depending on the vehicle, some may not be available. CONFIG (Confi ...
Special Tools (MIT Tool Instructions)
Bluetooth Pairing for Vehicles with Radio RPO: UF7 Either reset the pin code on the radio to 0000, or go under Device Info on the radio and see what the pin code is (to enter it later on the MIT).