Chrysler 200: List Or Browse Mode
During Play mode, pressing any of the buttons described below, will bring up List mode. List mode enables scrolling through the list of menus and tracks on the audio device.
• TUNE control knob: The TUNE control knob functions in a similar manner as the scroll wheel on the audio device or external USB device.
• Turning it clockwise (forward) and counterclockwise (backward) scrolls through the lists, displaying the track detail on the radio display. Once the track to be played is highlighted on the radio display, press the TUNE control knob to select and start playing the track. Turning the TUNE control knob fast will scroll through the list faster. During fast scroll, a slight delay in updating the information on the radio display may be noticeable.
• During all List modes, the iPod displays all lists in “wrap-around” mode. So if the track is at the bottom of the list, just turn the wheel backward (counterclockwise) to get to the track faster.
• In List mode, the radio PRESET buttons are used as shortcuts to the following lists on the iPod or external USB device.
• Preset 1 – Playlists
• Preset 2 – Artists
• Preset 3 – Albums
• Preset 4 – Genres
• Preset 5 – Audiobooks
• Preset 6 – Podcasts
• Pressing a PRESET button will display the current list on the top line and the first item in that list on the second line.
• To exit List mode without selecting a track, press the same PRESET button again to go back to Play mode.
• LIST button: The LIST button will display the top level menu of the iPod or external USB device. Turn the TUNE control knob to list the top-menu item to be selected and press the TUNE control knob. This will display the next sub-menu list item on the audio device, then follow the same steps to go to the desired track in that list. Not all iPod or external USB device sub-menu levels are available on this system.
• MUSIC TYPE button: The MUSIC TYPE button is another shortcut button to the genre listing on your audio device.
• Leaving the iPod or external USB device (or any supported device) anywhere in the vehicle in extreme heat or cold can alter the operation or damage the device. Follow the device manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Placing items on the iPod or external USB device, or connections to the iPod or external USB device in the vehicle, can cause damage to the device and/or to the connectors.
Do not plug in or remove the iPod or external USB device while driving. Failure to follow this warning could result in an accident.
Play ModeWhen switched to iPod /USB/MP3 control mode, the iPod or external USB device automatically starts Play mode. In Play mode, the following buttons on the radio faceplate may be used to control the ...
Displaying the button assignment
Use a finger to touch the buttons. Do not wear gloves or use objects. The key assignment is displayed at the top edge of the screen. Displaying the button assignment ▷ To display short ...
Registering ID codes
The tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is equipped with a unique ID code. When replacing a tire pressure warning valve and transmitter, it is necessary to register the ID code.