Chrysler 200: Vehicle Certification Label
Your vehicle has a certification label attached to the rear of the driver’s door.
The label contains the following information:
• Name of manufacturer
• Month and year of manufacture
• Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) front
• Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) rear
• Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
• Type of Vehicle
• Month Day and Hour of Manufacture (MDH)
The bar code allows a computer scanner to read the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
Settings for Lane Departure Warning can be made in the menu system by pressing My Car.