High beam light bulbs
1. Use a screwdriver to undo the clips on the air intake duct, then remove the air intake duct (right-hand side).
2. Use a screwdriver to remove the secured clip of the washer tank. To make it easy to access the bulb, move the washer tank to the horizontal direction (left-hand side).
3. Disconnect the electrical connector from the bulb.
4. Remove the bulb from the headlight assembly by turning it counterclockwise.
5. Replace the bulb with new one. At this time, use care not to touch the bulb surface.
6. To install the bulb to the headlight assembly, turn it clockwise until it clicks.
7. Reconnect the electrical connector.
8. Install the air intake duct with clips (right-hand side).
9. Set the washer tank to the original place and secure it by clip (left-hand side).
Remote control mirror switch
Remote control mirror switch 1) Selection switch 2) Direction control switch The remote control mirrors operate only when the ignition switch is in the “ON” or “Acc” position. 1. Press ei ...
Replacing the air cleaner element
Replace the air cleaner element according to the maintenance schedule in the “Warranty and Maintenance Booklet”. Under extremely dusty conditions, replace it more frequently.