Hyundai Elantra: Using the Tire Mobility Kit
1. Shake the sealant bottle.
2. Screw connection hose (9) onto the connector of the sealant bottle.
3. Ensure that button (8) on the compressor is not pressed.
4. Unscrew the valve cap of the damaged tire and connect filling hose (2) of the sealant bottle to the valve.
5. Insert the sealant bottle into the holder (4) of the compressor so that the bottle is upright.
If a foreign object is seen that has punctured the tire, do not remove it before using Tire Mobility Kit.
6. Ensure that the compressor is switched off, position 0.
7. Connect between compressor and the vehicle power outlet using the cable and connectors.
8. With the ignition switched on: Switch on the compressor and let it run for approximately 3 minutes to fill the sealant. The inflation pressure of the tire after filling is unimportant.
9. Switch off the compressor.
10. Detach the hoses from the sealant bottle connector and from the tire valve.
Return the Tire Mobility Kit to its storage location in the vehicle.
Carbon monoxide poisoning and suffocation is possible if the engine is left running in a poorly ventilated or unventilated location (such as inside a building).