Kia Soul: Components of the Tire Mobility Kit
0. Speed restriction label
1. Sealant bottle and label with speed restriction
2. Filling hose from sealant bottle to wheel
3. Connectors and cable for the power outlet direct connection
4. Holder for the sealant bottle
6. On/off switch
7. Pressure gauge for displaying the tire inflation pressure
8. Screw cap for reducing tire inflation pressure
9. Hose to connect compressor and sealant bottle or compressor and wheel
Connectors, cable and connection hose are stored in the compressor housing.
WARNING - Expired sealant
Do not use the Tire sealant after the sealant has expired (i.e. pasted the expiration date on the sealant container). This can increase the risk of tire failure.
WARNING - Sealant
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not swallow.
Strictly follow the specified sequence, otherwise the sealant may escape under high pressure.