Mazda 3 Owners Manual: Customer Assistance (Mexico)
Your complete and permanent satisfaction is our business. We are here to serve you. All Authorized Mazda Dealers have the knowledge and the tools to keep your Mazda vehicle in top condition.
If you have any questions or recommendations for improvement regarding the service of your Mazda vehicle or servicing by Mazda Dealer personnel, we recommend that you take the following steps:
Contact Your Mazda Dealer
Discuss the matter with an Authorized Mazda Dealer. This is the quickest and best way to address the issue.
- If your concern has not been resolved by the CUSTOMER RELATIONS, SALES, SERVICE, or PARTS MANAGER, then please contact the GENERAL MANAGER of the dealership or the OWNER.
- If it becomes necessary to have the components or wiring system for the supplementary restraint system modified to accommodate a person with certain medical condition in accordance with a certified physician you must contact your dealership in order to avoid the potential loss of the warranty of your vehicle which may occur if some third party is hired by the customer to make any modifications to this system.
Log on: at www.mazdamexico.com.mx Answers to many questions, including how to locate or contact a local Mazda dealership in Mexico, can be found here.
E-mail: click on “Contactanos” at the top of the page at www.mazdamexico.com.mx By phone at: 01 800 01 MAZDA (62932)
By letter at:
Attn: Customer Assistance Mazda Motor de Mexico
Mario Pani #150, PB Col. Lomas de Santa Fe Mexico, D.F. C.P. 05300
Del. Cuajimalpa de Morelos Tel: Customer Assistance 01 800 01 MAZDA(62932).
In order to serve you efficiently and effectively, please help us by providing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number
- Year and model of vehicle
- Vehicle Identification Number (17 digits, noted on your registration or title or located on the upper driver's side corner of the dash)
- Purchase date and current mileage
- Your dealer's name and location
- Your question(s)
Rear View Monitor Operation
The operation of the rear view monitor when reversing the vehicle varies depending on the traffic, road, and vehicle conditions. The amount of steering and the timing also varies depending on conditions, so confirm the surrounding conditions directly with your eyes and steer the vehicle in ...
Sunroof Motor Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the rain sensor cover. (Vehicles with auto light/wiper system). 3. Disconnect the rain sensor connector. (Vehicles with auto light/wiper system) 4. Partially peel back the seaming welts. 5. Remove the following parts: a.