- Do not use the rear view monitor under the following conditions: Using the rear view monitor under the following conditions is dangerous and could result in injury or vehicle damage or both.
- Icy or snow-covered roads.
- Tire chains or a temporary spare tire is installed.
- The liftgate/trunk lid is not fully closed.
- The vehicle is on a road incline.
- When the display is cold, images may course across the monitor or the screen and may be dimmer than usual, which could cause diffi culty in confi rming the surrounding conditions of the vehicle. Always drive carefully confi rming the safety of the rear and the surrounding conditions by looking directly with your eyes.
- Do not apply excessive force to the camera. The camera position and angle may deviate.
- Do not disassemble, modify, or remove it as it may no longer be waterproof.
- The camera cover is made of plastic. Do not apply degreasing agents, organic solvents, wax, or glass coating agents to the camera cover. If any are spilled on the cover, wipe off with a soft cloth immediately.
- Do not rub the camera cover forcefully with an abrasive or hard brush. The camera cover or lens may be scratched which might aff ect the images.