Mazda 3 Service Manual: Center Panel Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
2. Affix protective tape to the position shown in the figure.
3. Hold parts (A) shown in the figure with your hands and pull the lower edge of the center panel in the direction of the arrow (1), and remove clips A.
Be careful not to damage the center ventilator grille fins by touching them with your fingers. When holding the positions shown by the arrow (A) in the figure, be careful not to touch the fins.
4. Hold the cross-hatched areas in the figure with your hands and pull the center panel in the direction of the arrow (2), and remove clips B.
If the center panel is removed forcefully it could result in damage to the hazard warning switch connector wiring harness. Carefully pull the center panel until clips B are pulled out.
5. Remove the center panel.
6. Disconnect the hazard warning switch connector.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Scheduled Maintenance (Mexico)
Follow Schedule 1 if the vehicle is operated mainly where none of the following conditions (severe driving conditions) apply. Repeated short-distance driving Driving in dusty conditions Driving with extended use of brakes Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are used ...
On Board Diagnostic System PID/Data Monitor Inspection [Fw6 A EL]
1. Connect the M-MDS (IDS) to the DLC-2. 2. After the vehicle is identified, select the following items from the initialization screen of the IDS. a. Select “DataLogger”. b. Select “Modules”. c. Select “TCM”. 3. Select the applicable PID from the PID table. 4. Verify the PID data a ...
Information on Temporary Tires
Please refer to the sample below Temporary tires Nominal width of tire in millimeters Ratio of height to width (aspect ratio) Diagonal Rim diameter code Load index & speed symbol T115/70D16 90M is an example of a tire size and load index rating.