Mazda 3 Service Manual: Instrument Cluster Removal/Installation
When replacing the instrument cluster, the configuration procedure must be performed before removing the instrument cluster. Replacing the instrument cluster without performing the configuration procedure will result in system malfunction.
1. Perform the instrument cluster configuration when replacing it..
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
3. Remove the column cover. (upper).
4. Remove the screws.
5. Pull the instrument cluster outward and remove it
6. Disconnect the connector.
7. Remove the clip.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.
9. Program the immobilizer system-related parts when replacing the instrument cluster. (With keyless entry system).
The removed instrument cluster should be placed with the display side up to prevent grease from leaking from the meters.
Front Bumper Reinforcement Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the following parts: a. Front bumper. b. Seal plate. 3. Remove the bolts A. 4. Remove the bolts B. 5. Remove the front bumper reinforcement. 6. Install in the reverse order of removal. ...
Up Switch Inspection [Fw6 A EL]
Continuity Inspection NOTE: The up switch is built into the selector lever component. 1. Remove the battery cover.. 2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 3. Remove the console.. 4. Disconnect the selector lever component connector. 5.