Mazda 3 Service Manual: TCM Removal/Installation [FS5 A EL]
Do not apply a shock to or touch the projection on the TCM, otherwise it may not operate normally.
1. Perform the following procedures.
a. Remove the battery cover..
b. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
c. Remove the battery component (ex: battery, battery tray and PCM component)..
2. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
3. Install in the reverse order of removal.
TCM Inspection [FS5 A EL]NOTE: The TCM terminal voltage can vary with conditions when measuring and changes due to age deterioration on the vehicle, causing false diagnosis. Therefore a comprehensive inspection ...
Airflow Mode Main Link Removal/Installation
1. Set the air intake mode to FRESH. 2. Set the air mix mode to MAX COLD. 3. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 4. Remove the following parts: a. Front doors. b. Front scuff plate. c. Front side trim. d. Dashboard under cover. e. Glove compartment. f. Upper panel. g. Shift l ...
The microphone can be muted during a call. Press the talk button with a short press. Say: [Beep] “Mute” Prompt: “Microphone muted” Canceling mute Press the talk button with a short press. Say: [Beep] “Mute off” Prompt: “Microphone unmuted” Transferring a Call from Hands- Free ...
A/C Unit Removal/Installation
1. Set the air mix mode to MAX COLD. 2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 3. Discharge the refrigerant.. 4. Drain the engine coolant.. 5. Remove the plug hole plate. 6. Remove the charge air cooler cover. (MZR 2.3 DISI Turbo). 7. Remove the insulator. (MZR 2.3 DISI Turbo) 8.