Nissan Altima: CDDVD combination player (modelswith Navigation System)
Nissan Altima: CD/DVD combination player (modelswith Navigation System)
● Do not force a disc into the CD/DVD insert slot. This could damage the CD/DVD player.
● During cold weather or rainy days, the player may malfunction due to the humidity. If this occurs, remove the CD/DVD and dehumidify or ventilate the player completely.
● The player may skip while driving on rough roads.
● The CD/DVD player sometimes cannot function when the passenger compartment temperature is extremely high. Decrease the temperature before use.
● Only use high quality 4.7 in (12 cm) round discs that have the “COMPACT disc DIGITAL AUDIO” or “DVD Video” logo on the disc or packaging.
● Do not expose the CD/DVD to direct sunlight.
● CDs/DVDs that are of poor quality, dirty, scratched, covered with fingerprints, or that have pinholes may not work properly.
● The following CDs/DVDs are not guaranteed to play:
● Copy control compact discs (CCCD)
● Recordable compact discs (CD-R)
● Rewritable compact discs (CD-RW)
● Recordable compact discs (DVD±R, DVD±R DL)
● Rewritable compact discs (DVD±RW, DVD±RW DL)
● Do not use the following CDs/DVDs as they may cause the CD/DVD player to malfunction.
● 3.1 in (8 cm) discs
● CDs/DVDs that are not round
● CDs/DVDs with a paper label
● CDs/DVDs that are warped, scratched, or have abnormal edges
● This audio system can only play prerecorded CDs/DVDs. It has no capabilities to record or burn CDs/DVDs.
● If the CD/DVD cannot be played, one of the following messages will be displayed. Disc Read Error:
● Confirm that the CD/DVD is inserted correctly (the label side is facing up, etc.).
● Confirm that the CD/DVD is not bent or warped and it is free of scratches.
Please Eject Disc:
This error may be due to the temperature inside the player getting too high. Remove the CD/DVD by pushing the EJECT button, and after a short time reinsert the CD/DVD. The CD/DVD can be played when the temperature of the player returns to normal. If the error persists, consult your local dealership. Unplayable File:
● The file may be copy protected.
● The file is not MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A or DIVX type.
● The DVD is not for region 1 or all regions.
● Use DVDs with a region code “1”, “ALL” or “1 included” for your DVD entertainment system. (The region code A is displayed as a small symbol printed on the top of the DVD B .) This vehicle-installed DVD player cannot play DVDs with a region code other than “1” or “ALL”.
Copyright and trademark
● The technology protected by the U.S. patent and other intellectual property rights owned by Macrovision Corporation and other right holders is adopted for this system.
● This copyright protected technology cannot be used without a permit from Macrovision Corporation. It is limited to personal use, etc., as long as the permit from Macrovision Corporation is not issued.
● Modifying or disassembling is prohibited.
● Dolby digital is manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
● Dolby and the double D mark “ ” are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
● DTS and DTS Digital Surround “ ” are registered trademarks of Digital Theater Systems, Inc.