Nissan Altima: Displaying user guide Nissan Altima: Displaying user guide
Nissan Altima: Displaying user guide
You can confirm how to use voice commands by accessing a simplified User Guide, which contains basic instructions and tutorials for several voice commands.
1. Press the INFO button on the instrument panel.
2. Select the “Voice Recognition” key.
3. Select the “User Guide” key.
4. Select an item.
● Getting Started
Describes the basics of how to operate the Voice Recognition system.
● Let’s Practice
Initiates a practice session that demonstrates how to improve recognition by the system.
● Using the Address Book
Tutorial for using the Address Book.
● Finding a Street Address
Tutorial for Finding a Street Address.
● Placing Calls
Tutorial for making a phone call by voice command operation.
● Help on Speaking
Displays useful tips for how to correctly speak commands in order for them to be properly recognized by the system.
● Voice Recognition Settings Describes the available Voice Recognition settings.
● Adapting the System to Your Voice Tutorial for adapting the system to your voice.
Press the HI or LO side of the seat warmer switch with the ignition is switched ON. The indicator on the switch illuminates and the seat warms up. If a higher temperature is preferred, press the ...
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.