- The outlet and plug may be hot during or immediately after use.
- Only certain power outlets are designed for use with a cigarette lighter unit. Do not use any other power outlet for an accessory lighter. See your NISSAN dealer for additional information.
- Do not use with accessories that exceed a 12 volt, 120W (10A) power draw.
- Do not use double adapters or more than one electrical accessory.
- Use power outlets with the engine running to avoid discharging the vehicle battery.
- Avoid using power outlets when the air conditioner, headlights or rear window defroster is on.
- Before inserting or disconnecting a plug, be sure the electrical accessory being used is turned OFF.
- Push the plug in as far as it will go. If good contact is not made, the plug may overheat or the internal temperature fuse may open.
- When not in use, be sure to close the cap. Do not allow water or any other liquid to contact the outlet.