Nissan Rogue Owners Manual: Regulatory Information
FCC Regulatory information
- CAUTION: To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, use only the supplied antenna. Unauthorized antenna, modification, or attachments could damage the transmitter and may violate FCC regulations.
- Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference and
- this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
IC Regulatory information
- Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
- This Class B digital apparatus meets all requirements of the Canadian Interference- Causing Equipment Regulations.
BLUETOOTH® is a trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
and licensed to Bosch.
Voice commandsYou can use voice commands to operate various Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System features using the NISSAN Voice Recognition system. For additional information, refer to “NISSAN Voice Recogniti ...
Special service tools The actual shape of the tools may differ from those illustrated here. Tool number (TechMate No.) Tool name Description — (J-48891) Spark plug socket Removing and installing spark plug KV10111100 (J-37228) Seal cutter ...
Forward-facing child restraint installation using the seat belts
WARNINGThe three-point seat belt with Automatic Locking Retractor (ALR) must be used when installing a child restraint. Failure to use the ALR mode will result in the child restraint not being properly secured.