Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Center console assembly
- Center console cup holder (without heated seats)
- Coin tray insert
- Center console cup holder (with heated seats)
- Front heated seat switch (RH)
- Front heated seat switch (LH)
- Shift selector finisher
- Shift selector finisher mat
- Center console side finisher (RH)
- Center console side finisher (LH)
- Center console tray
- Center console bin mat
- Center console rear brace finisher
- Center console assembly
- Rear center ventilator grille
- Center console rear finisher
Removal and Installation
- Release clips and pawls using a suitable tool and remove center console side finisher (1) (LH/RH).
NOTE: RH side shown; LH similar.
- Remove shift selector knob. Refer to TM-194, "Exploded View".
- Remove cluster lid C. Refer to IP-21, "Removal and Installation".
- Release clips using a suitable tool and remove center console rear finisher (1).
: Metal clip
- Remove center console screws (A).
- Disconnect the harness connectors and remove center console.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Steering column coversRemoval and Installation REMOVAL Release gap hider (1) pawls from the steering column upper cover (2). : Pawl Remove steering column cover screws (A) NOTE: Rotate steering w ...
Cluster lid ARemoval and Installation REMOVAL Remove instrument lower panel LH. Refer to IP-22, "Removal and Installation". Remove instrument finisher A. Refer to IP-15, "INSTR ...
Inspection WHEEL Check tires for wear and improper inflation. Check wheels for deformation, cracks and other damage.