Nissan Sentra Service Manual: Tightening Torque Table (New Standard Included)
- The special parts are excluded.
- The bolts/nuts in these tables have a strength (discrimination) number/symbol assigned to the head or the like. As to the relation between the strength grade in these tables and the strength (discrimination) number/symbol, refer to вЂњDISCRIMINATION OF BOLTS AND NUTSвЂќ.
The parts with aluminum or the cast iron washer surface/thread surface are excluded.
New standard based on ISO
- Use tightening torque with lubricant for the new standard bolts/nuts in principle. Friction coefficient stabilizer is applied to the new standard bolts/nuts.
- However, use tightening torque without lubricant for the following cases. Friction coefficient stabilizer is not applied to the following bolts/nuts.
- Grade 4.8, M6 size bolt, Conical spring washer installed
- Paint removing nut (Size M6 and M8) for fixing with weld bolt
Discrimination of bolts and nuts
DescriptionThis vehicle has both new standard based on ISO* and previous standard bolts/nuts. There are some differences between these two types of bolts/ nuts; shape of the head, grade of strength, hexagon ...
Audio system Symptom table Related to audio Related to hands-free phone Before performing diagnosis, confirm that the cellular phone being used by the customer is compatible with the vehicle. It is possible that a malfunction is occurring due to a version change of the phone ...
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) off switch
The vehicle should be driven with the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) system on for most driving conditions. If the vehicle is stuck in mud or snow, the VDC system reduces the engine output to reduce wheel spin. The engine speed will be reduced even if the accelerator is depressed to the f ...
P1572 ASCD Brake switch
DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: If DTC P1572 is displayed with DTC P0605, first perform the trouble diagnosis for DTC P0605. Refer to EC-348, "DTC Logic". This self-diagnosis has the one trip detection logic.