Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Back up lamp assy lh
1. Remove back up lamp assy lh
- Remove the service hole cover.
- remove the 2 nuts and disconnect the connector.
- Using a mouldingremover, remove the 2 clips and back up light assy lh.
2. Install back up lamp assy lh
- Set the 2 clips on the back up light assy lh as shown in the illustration.
- connect the connector.
- install the back up light lh with 2 nuts.
License plate lamp assyReplacement 1. Remove luggage compartment lock cylinder & key set 2. Remove luggage compartment door garnish outside 3. Remove license plate lamp assy Pull the license plate light assy ...
Center stop lamp assyReplacement 1. Remove package tray trim panel assy (w/o rear spoiler) 2. Remove center stop lamp assy (w/o rear spoiler) Remove the center stop light assy as shown in the illustlation. 3 ...
The rotary solenoid type idle air control (iac) valve is located under the throttle body and intake air bypassing the throttle valve flows into the iac valve through the passage. In this way the intake air volume bypassing the throttle valve is regulated, controls the engine speed. The ...
1. Cooler thermistor no.1 Check resistance between terminals 1 and 2 of cooler thermistor no. 1 At each temperature, as shown in the chart. Resistance: If resistance value is not as specified, replace the sensor. 2.