Toyota RAV4 Service Manual: General maintenance (2005/11-2006/01)
- Inspect drive belt (see page em-6)
- Replace spark plugs (see page ig-7)
- Replace air cleaner filter
- Remove the air filter.
- Visually check that the air filter is not excessively damaged or oily.
- Replace the air filter with a new one, if necessary.
- Replace engine oil and oil filter (see page lu-1)
- Replace engine coolant (see page co-1)
- Inspect gasket in fuel tank cap (see page ec-25)
- Inspect fuel lines and connections, fuel tank vapor vent system hoses
- Visually check the fuel lines for cracks, leakage, loose connections, deformation.
- Inspect exhaust pipes and mountings
- Visually check the pipes, hangers and connections for severe corrosion, leaks or damage.
- Inspect valve clearance (see page em-8)
Bus ic communication malfunction
Description The air conditioning harness connects the air conditioning amplifier and the servos. The air conditioning amplifier supplies power and sends operation instructions to each servo through the air conditioning harness.