Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: Screen for general settings
- Press the “SETUP” button.
- Select “General” on the “Setup” screen.
- Select to adjust the clock.
- “English”, “Français” or “Español” can be selected.
- On/off can be selected to sound beeps.
- Select to change the screen color.
- Select to change the keyboard layout.
- The animation effect for the screen can be set to on/off.
- Select to delete personal data
- Select to update program versions. For details, contact your Toyota dealer.
- Select to display the software information. Notices related to third party software used in this product are enlisted. (This includes instructions for obtaining such software, where applicable.)
To return to the default volume settings
Select “Default”, and then “Yes”.
Clock settingDisplay the “General Settings” screen. Operations up to this point can also be performed by select the clock display at the top of most screens. Select the items to be set. M ...
HOW TO PROCEED WITH TROUBLESHOOTING 1 VEHICLE BROUGHT TO WORKSHOP 2 CUSTOMER PROBLEM ANALYSIS (a) Confirm problem symptoms. 3 CHECK AND CLEAR DTCS 4 PROBLEM SYMPTOM CONFIRMATION 5 SYMPTOM SIMULATION 6 DTC CHECK (OTHER THAN MULTIPLEX DTC) 7 DTC CHART 8 PROBLEM SYMP ...
License plate light assembly
COMPONENTS REMOVAL 1. REMOVE BACK DOOR GARNISH CENTER 2. REMOVE BACK DOOR SIDE GARNISH LH 3. REMOVE BACK DOOR SIDE GARNISH RH 4. REMOVE BACK DOOR STRAP COVER 5. REMOVE BACK DOOR PULL STRAP 6. REMOVE BACK DOOR TRIM BOARD ASSEMBLY 7. REMOVE BACK DOOR GARNISH SUB-ASSEMBLY OUTSIDE 8. RE ...
1. TEMPORARILY TIGHTEN AIR CONDITIONING UNIT ASSEMBLY (a) Engage the 2 claws. (b) Temporarily tighten the air conditioning unit assembly with the nut. Torque: 9.8 N*m (100 kgf*cm, 87 in.*lbf) 2.