Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Headlight Relay Circuit
The Multiplex network body ECU controls HEAD relay when signal is received from headlight dimmer switch assembly.
1 PERFORM ACTIVE TEST BY INTELLIGENT TESTER
- Connect the intelligent tester to DLC3.
- Turn the ignition switch ON and push the intelligent tester main switch ON.
- Select the item below in the ACTIVE TEST and then check that the relay operates
BODY NO. 1:
2 INSPECT HEADLIGHT RELAY
- Inspect headlight relay continuity.
3 INSPECT INSTRUMENT PANEL JUNCTION BLOCK ASSEMBLY
- Measure voltage between the terminal as shown in the chart below
REPAIR OR REPLACE HARNESS OR CONNECTOR
Ignition Switch CircuitDESCRIPTION The Multiplex network body ECU receives the ACC and IG signals from the ignition switch. WIRING DIAGRAM INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1 READ VALUE OF INTELLIGENT TESTER Connect the in ...
DRL Relay CircuitDESCRIPTION The Multiplex network body ECU controls the DRL No.2 relay WIRING DIAGRAM INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1 PERFORM ACTIVE TEST BY INTELLIGENT TESTER Connect the intelligent tester to DLC ...
High pitched horn
COMPONENTS REMOVAL 1. REMOVE FRONT BUMPER COVER 2. REMOVE HIGH PITCHED HORN Disconnect the connector. Remove the bolt and horn. INSPECTION 1. INSPECT HIGH PITCHED HORN Apply battery voltage and check operation of the horn, as shown in the table. Standard ...
1. INSPECT CENTER AIRBAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY (VEHICLE NOT INVOLVED IN COLLISION) Perform a diagnosis system check. 2. INSPECT CENTER AIRBAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY (VEHICLE INVOLVED IN COLLISION AND AIRBAG HAS NOT DEPLOYED) Perform a diagnosis system check. 3.