Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Master cylinder pressure sensor check (when using sst check wire)
(a) Leave the vehicle in a stationary condition and release the brake pedal for 1 second or more, and quickly depress the brake pedal with a force of 98 N (10 kgf, 22 lbf) or more for 1 second or more.
(b) Check the ABS warning light stays on for 3 seconds.
- At this time, the ABS warning light stays on for 3 seconds.
- While the ABS warning light stays on, continue to depress the brake pedal with a force of 98N (10 kgf) or more.
- The ABS warning light comes on for 3 seconds every time the brake pedal operation above is performed.
- If master cylinder pressure sensor check can not be completed, do not depress the brake pedal frequently. It may further reduce negative pressure and make the sensor check difficult to complete.
- If the negative pressure is insufficient, master cylinder pressure sensor check may not be completed. In this case, idle the engine to get enough negative pressure.
- If the brake pedal is depressed during engine stop, negative pressure may become insufficient and the BRL may come on. (It runs the motor and performs incorrect control.)
Vehicle Speed Signal Error (Test Mode DTC)
DTC C2191/91 Vehicle Speed Signal Error (Test Mode DTC) DESCRIPTION The tire pressure warning ECU receives a speed signal from the combination meter. This DTC is stored upon entering test mode, and cleared when a vehicle speed signal of 12 mph (20 km/h) is detected for 3 seconds or more.