Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Removal and installation of fuel control parts
(a) PLACE FOR REMOVING AND INSTALLING FUEL SYSTEM PARTS
(1) Work in a location with good air ventilation that does not have welders, grinders, drills, electric motors, stoves, or any other ignition sources.
(2) Never work in a pit or near a pit as vaporized fuel will collect in those places.
(b) REMOVING AND INSTALLING FUEL SYSTEM PARTS
(1) Prepare a fire extinguisher before starting the operation.
(2) To prevent static electricity, install a ground wire to the fuel changer, vehicle and fuel tank, do not spray the surrounding area with water. Be careful when performing work in this area, as the work surface will become slippery. Do not clean up gasoline spills with water, as this may cause the gasoline to spread, and possibly create a fire hazard.
(3) Avoid using electric motors, working lights and other electric equipments that can cause sparks or high temperatures.
(4) Avoid using iron hammers as they may create sparks.
(5) Dispose of fuel-contaminated cloth separately using a fire resistant container.
Electronic control(a) REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF BATTERY TERMINAL REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF BATTERY TERMINAL NOTICE: Certain systems need to be initialized after disconnecting and reconnecting the cabl ...
Short in Driver Side Squib Circuit
DTC B0100/13 Short in Driver Side Squib Circuit DESCRIPTION The driver side squib circuit consists of the center airbag sensor assembly, the spiral cable and the steering pad. The circuit instructs the SRS to deploy when deployment conditions are met. DTC B0100/13 is recorded when a short ci ...
HINT: Install the RH side by the same procedures with LH side. 1. INSTALL FRONT SPEED SENSOR LH (a) Install the speed sensor front LH with the bolt. Torque: 8.0 N*m (82 kgf*cm, 71 in.*lbf) NOTICE: Keep the tip of the front speed sensor LH. (b) Install the sensor harness clamps with th ...
Closing the fuel tank cap
After refueling, turn the fuel tank cap until you hear a click. Once the cap is released, it will turn slightly in the opposite direction. WARNINGWhen replacing the fuel tank cap Do not use anything but a genuine Toyota fuel tank cap designed for your vehicle.