Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Transponder Chip Malfunction
DTC B2793 Transponder Chip Malfunction
This DTC is output when a malfunction is found in the key during the key code registration or the key code is not registered normally. Replace the key when the key code registration is not performed normally and this DTC is detected.
1 CHECK DTC OUTPUT
- Delete the DTC.
- Insert the key into the ignition key cylinder.
- Check that no code is output.
OK: No DTC is output.
2 RE-REGISTER KEY
- Delete the DTC.
- Re-register the key and insert this key into the ignition key cylinder.
Check that the engine starts with the key.
OK: The engine starts
Antenna Coil Open / ShortDTC B2784 Antenna Coil Open / Short DESCRIPTION The transponder key coil is built into the transponder key amplifier and receives a key code signal from the transponder chip in the key. This sign ...
Unmatched Encryption CodeDTC B2794 Unmatched Encryption Code DESCRIPTION This DTC is output when a key with an incomplete key code is inserted into the ignition key cylinder. DTC No. DTC Detection Condi ...
1. INSTALL REAR DIFFERENTIAL SIDE GEAR SHAFT BOLT (a) Install the bolt tightening the nut through the plate washer. 2. INSTALL REAR DRIVE SHAFT ASSEMBLY LH HINT: (See page DS-26) 3. INSTALL REAR AXLE SHAFT NUT LH HINT: (See page DS-26) 4. INSTALL REAR SPEED SENSOR LH HINT: (See page D ...
1. CHECK ACCELERATOR PEDAL ROD Check the voltage. Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. Turn the intelligent tester on. Select the menu items: DIAGNOSIS / ENHANCED OBD II / DATA LIST / ALL / ACCEL POS ...
1. REMOVE BATTERY (See page EM-26) 2. REMOVE NO. 2 AIR CLEANER INLET (See page EM- 28) 3. REMOVE AIR CLEANER CAP SUB-ASSEMBLY (See page FU-13) 4. REMOVE AIR CLEANER FILTER ELEMENT (See page EM-28) 5. REMOVE AIR CLEANER CASE SUB-ASSEMBLY (See page EM-28) 6.