Volvo S60: Advanced Sirius settings
This menu function enables you to make settings on certain Sirius satellite radio functions. To access this menu:
1. Press OK/MENU.
2. Scroll to the Advanced settings menu and press OK/MENU.
Settings should be made when the vehicle is at a standstill.
The following settings can be made in the Sirius menu:
- Channel skip settings can be made
- Channel lock settings can be made
- The channel access code can be displayed or changed (see also "Locking a channel" on page 220)
- Your Sirius ID can be displayed
- Reset Sirius settings
This text provides information about the song that is currently playing. To turn this feature on or off, press OK/MENU and scroll to Show radio text and press OK/MENU to toggle between on or off. ...
This function is used to remove a channel from the list of available channels. Skipping a channel 1. Press OK/MENU. 2. Scroll to the Advanced settings menu. 3.
Toyota Highlander Service Manual: PrecautionHonda Accord: Climate Control SystemMazda 3 Owners Manual: Cup HolderToyota Tacoma 2015-2018 Service Manual: DisposalBuick LaCrosse: Safety Belt Pretensioners